ESP Summer School:
Teaching English at the Vocational Schools Specialized in Gastronomy.
3-10 July 2016
Overview of the ESP Summer School 2016:
Participants’ Recollections and Comments
After this summer school, we have left behind:
- the first ESP Summer School organised in the framework of the FELT School project;
- a team of teachers from three countries – Moldova, Italy and Greece;
- cooperation between VET Schools, our association and a local restaurant;
- an improved handbook “English for Gastronomy” by adding online presentations, video recordings and quizes;
- the EL teachers have learnt about Kahoot, Tackk and other online educational tools;
- we have made new video recordings and Power Point presentations on ESP topics;
- new sets of flashcards for the local VET schools;
- opportunities of follow-up exchange visits.
Daniela Murgulet, Moldova
After the summer school, I have left behind: Frienship! Online Presentations, two books, and 2 DVDs.
Anna Chiarenza, Italy
Doresc sa multumesc pentru sansa de a invata de la niste profesori excelenti, care ne ofera diferite lectii in domeniul gastronomic. Astazi am avut sansa de a prepara bucate grecesti sub conducerea dl. Panagiotis. Am primit instructiuni despre cum se face o rezervare corecta la restaurant. Este o experienta de neuitat.
Isac Tatiana, Moldova
Va multumesc foarte mult pentru oportunitatea oferita , ambianta a fost nemaipomenita alaturi de oaspetii nostri , atit la lectii cit si la bucatarie , D.Panagiotis ne-a redat o bucatica din bucataria sa extraordinara , in continuare astept ca prietnii nostri sa fie tot asa deschisi si va multumesc din nou , ma simt foarte bine 🙂
Cristian Vuico, Moldova
Thank you so much for this opportunity! I have really been enjoying the cooking workshops, learning information about traditional dishes, watching their preparation in real time and of course tasting them!!!