Name of the project: CELL- Creative Emotional Language Learning
Period: academic year 2016-2017
Aim: to investigate the creativity of Greek and Moldovan EFL writing as a response to emotional stimuli.
Project Coordinator: Dr. Aikaterini Kantourou
Greek Partner institutions:
- University professors from University of Patras and the Hellenic University;
- English language teachers from primary schools from Greece;
Moldovan Partner institutions:
- The FELT School Project is the partner organisation responsible for coordinating the activities in the Republic of Moldova.
- Local schools, EL teachers and university lecturers can integrate the CELL resources in their EL classes.
Join us on Sunday, 16 October 2016, 12:00 a.m. (local time) for a webinar in order to find out more information about the project, the application process and the teacher’s activities.
To register for the webinar, please follow this link and fill in the application form.
There will be a confirmation process on Saturday, 15.10.2016. All applicants should check their email for detailed info.
1) English language teachers with an English major University Degree, currently employed at a state school and teaching in one of the project target groups (4th to 6th form pupils)
2) Working in a school which supports CALL(computers,projectors,internet access).
Teachers can have their own pc in class provided the school has a project and internet access.
3) C2 level of English, spoken and written.
4) Digital literacy including the use of internet tools,search engines,projector and MS Office
5) Proven Participation in Methodological Courses is desirable but not essential
6) Willingness to go the extra mile in TEFL creativity
Contact person: Daniela Murgulet