FELT School plans to organise guided reading activities for the 4th form pupils in 10 schools in the period of January – February 2017.
The activities are based on the story “The School Bell” published in the framework of our project in 2016.
The activities are targeted to help the children build reading comprehention skills in English and raise awareness about the delightful moments spent with their family. They also draw a connection between the school bell and the Christmas bell. Do you want to find out how?
Interested schools, EL or primary school teachers can fill in this application form:
All the organising costs are covered by the organisers from the project grant.
Criteria for recruiting the schools: Fist come, first served principle.
First applicants and scheduled days:
- Vacari Dorina – Gymnasium nr 2, Drochia – 27 January 2017
- Borta Natalia – Olymp Theoretical Lyceum, Costesti, Ialoveni – 23 February 2017
- Cebotari Vasile – Andrei Porcescu Gymnasium, Cainarii Vechi, Soroca – 23 January 2017
- Budurin Elena – Stefanesti Lyceum, Stefanesti, Floresti – 10 February 2017
- Mandatari Ludmila, Cerscaia Valentina – Vasile Coroban Lyceum, Glodeni – 12 January 2016
- Sirbu Veronica – Falestii Noi Gymnasium – 25 January 2017
- Leorda Diana – Cotiujenii Mari Theoretical Lyceum, Cotiujenii mari, Soldanesti- 1 February 2017
- Colesnic Nicolina – Ion Creanga Theoretical Lyceum, Chisinau – February 2017
- Zaiteva Ecaterina – Egorovca Gymnasium, Falesti – February 2017 (the date will be confirmed soon).
- Babuci Catalina – Vasile Coroban Lyceum, Glodeni – January 2016
The FELT School project is implemented with the kind financial support of the Foundation Liechtenstein Development Service.