The Association “Continuing Education Center” is pleased to launch the planning session of the joint activities for the academic year 2018-2019 and 2019-2020.
Schools and educational projects,
teachers, students, groups of students, groups teachers, groups of parents
are invited to join our planning process.
Participating in the planning session is a manadtory process for organising activities togethre as well as for joining our activities.
The process last for 2 or 3 months, and finishes with a clear proposal of joint activities, excpected outcomes and means of verification that document that these results have been achieved. Then, these activities will be included in our aplication forms as we continue our fundraining initiatives (via grants, economical activities, paticipation fees, ect.)
Proposal can be related to 4 broad domains.
- Teaching Eglish to Primary Learners
- Teaching English for Gastronomy (esp. vocational schools)
- Educational Marketing
- Volunteering in ELT, ESP and organisational development.
Interested candidates and school representatives are kindly asked to submit a first proposal of activities via the email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and provide a short description of
- the proposed activities
- or type of activities we are already organising and you’d be interested to apply. (We reccommend you to spend a few minutes on our blog and inform yourself about the activities we are organising on an annual basis.)
(2) type of financial contribution, if available.
(3) period of the activity you are suggesting or you are applying
(4) your expectations and motivation to organise or to join the given activities and how they relate to our organisations’s values and annual activities.
We would like to mention that the planning process implies investing valuable time from the behalf of all the parties involved.
Some of the proposals need to be discussed with other partner institutions we are already working with that is why responding to an email may take from 1 week up to 2 weeks.
We aim to have an effective communication process that will ensure the success of the joint activities. Additional application forms might be required once we start the fundraising process.
The first approved activities wil be announced in June 2018.
Please follow our blog for more updates and detailed information.